No Glove No Love
How to Ensure He Always Uses a Condom
While some men are sensible enough to carry and use condoms, others will try to persuade you to have sex without one. Stay safe from unplanned pregnancy and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's) by carrying condoms - and using them.
- If a man says he doesn't want to use a condom, tell him you don't want to get pregnant. Even if a man is willing to risk an STI, he's unlikely to want to risk an unplanned pregnancy.
- Using a condom shows you respect your partner. If he doesn't respect you enough to help both of you stay safe, is he really worth having sex with?
- If he says he wants to feel close to you, tell him that being able to relax and know sex is safe will make you feel much closer to him than worrying about the consequences otherwise.
- Should he persist, tell him that you don't want to put him at risk of any STI's. Even if you've only given a blow job to a partner in the past, there's a chance you could have contracted something.
- If a man says unprotected sex will make him love you more, tell him that if he loved you, he wouldn't expect you to expose yourself to any risk.
- If a man says he loves you so you don't need to have safe sex, tell him love doesn't protect against STI's.
Try a bigger condom like the Comfort XL if he says they feel too tight
- If a man calls you immature for refusing to have unprotected sex, tell him you're mature enough to keep yourself safe. It's immature people who take unnecessary risks.
- The correctly fitting condom can make all the difference. Try a bigger condom like the Comfort XL if he says they feel too tight.
- A small amount of men are allergic to latex. However, you can buy latex-free condoms. Keep your condoms tin stocked to avoid disappointment.
- If a man refuses to let you use a condom, refuse to have sex. There are other ways you can have fun, and get pleasure without risking an STI or unplanned pregnancy - though if he's unwilling to use a condom, you may want to question whether he's worth getting intimate with at all.