Seduce your partner with your lips!
Kissing is a universal way of letting your partner know you like them. A good first kiss can be an electrifying experience that stays with you all day. But how can you make sure your kisses stay thrilling when the honeymoon period is over?
As your relationship progresses, it’s natural to settle into a kissing routine you know works for you and your partner, such as caring but quick pecks before you rush out the door or a loving kiss before you turn in for your beauty sleep. Though you are growing closer and more comfortable with your partner, don’t let those early, butterflies-in-your-stomach, kissing days go to the wayside. You may find yourself wondering how to spice up kissing when a peck becomes the norm. Well, now you can switch up your kissing game with these spicy tips.
Take it out of the bedroom
In a survey, one-quarter of the readers reported that they save most of their kissing for the bedroom. Since kissing is an essential part of an intimate relationship, this certainly doesn't have to be the only time that you kiss. Introduce a smooch session when your partner isn't expecting it, such as during TV commercial breaks or when you’re sitting in the back of a taxi. If you are a little more adventurous, add in some PDA (public displays of affection). Try a peck at the grocery store, a lingering kiss before a movie starts, or a romantic forehead kiss before dinner out.
One of the easiest ways to change your kissing routine requires only a subtle change in your body position. If you regularly kiss in an "A" or triangle shape (bent at the waist with your heads together), simply shift your hips forward and pull their hips into yours to close the small gap between your bodies. Or, come up from behind and initiate a kiss by wrapping your arms around your partner and gently pressing your lips to their back, shoulder, and neck.
Increase the anticipation
Once you've been with your partner for a while, you start to accept kissing as a natural extension of your relationship. Teasing takes that assumption and playfully turns it on its head. Try leaning in and making eye contact like you're going to kiss, but don't actually press your lips together. If your partner tries to link up, pull away or tell them "not yet." When you think they can't take any more, give in, and plant a deep, passionate kiss on them.
The extra moments will give him something to think about all day
Vary your kissing style
Add a few new moves to your usual kissing repertoire. Try varying the speed and intensity, or run your hands gently through his or her hair while you give them a kiss. Another idea: simply linger during those simple morning pecks. The extra moments will give them something to think about all day — and something you can resume at night time.
Try some sexy kissing
Try these sexy kisses to spice up kissing:
- French kiss – Not just for the French, this is simply kissing with tongue. Use your tongue to caress your partner’s tongue whilst kissing – this can be a gentle stroke that builds to a steamier and faster pace. Just make sure that you’re responsive to your partner’s actions and not too forceful.
- Neck kiss – The neck is a delicate area that you can use to spice up your kissing. Start by trailing kisses down your partner’s neck slowly, before returning to the mouth. You can try soft, delicate kisses or even gently suck or nibble on an area of their neck.
- Open mouthed – Adding some movement to your kiss can help to build passion. Slowly begin opening and closing your mouth during a kiss, matching your partners rhythm. Try not to overpower it by using your tongue – this will keep them wanting more.
- Bite kiss – Mix it up by introducing a playful bite to your partner’s bottom lip. Start by gently sucking on their bottom lip to draw it closer, and then softly nibble on it. Take care not to bite too aggressively, you don’t want to hurt them!
- Earlobe kiss – Get even closer to your partner by drawing their body close and moving your lips over their ear. You can gently suck or nibble on their earlobe, or even whisper in their ear what you’d like to do to them next.
- Body kiss – Kissing positions don’t have to be confined to the head and neck. Let your partner know that you like them – all of them – by trailing kisses over their body. Put your entire body into the kiss to let them know how much you want them, whether it’s running your fingers through their hair or pressing your body into theirs. A little kissing can go a long way!
This article is for general information only and not intended as a substitute for medical advice.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. RB-M-105991.