Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 9:00am AEDST on 15/12/2022 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 09/01/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must create a video of a before and after “Glow Up” transition in preparation for Sydney WorldPride 2023 (“Video”).
- To enter, individuals must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Follow Durex Australia (@durexaustralia) on TikTok and/or Instagram (if not done so already);
- Post their Video to their TikTok or Instagram reel (or both);
- Include the hashtag #UnleashYourGlow with their post; and
- Tag @durexaustralia.
Entrants must ensure that their social media profile used to submit their entry is set to public in order for the Promoter to view their entry and contact them in the event that they are deemed a provisional winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The judging will take place at PIM Group Australia Pty Ltd, 77 Alexander Street Crows Nest NSW 2065 commencing on 10/01/2023. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. Winners will be notified in writing by private message according to the social media platform used to submit their winning entry (being Instagram or TikTok). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). Each entry will be individually judged based on the creative merit, originality and engagingness / visual appeal, perceived personality and vitality, audio and visual quality as well as technical execution of their Video.
- There will be one (1) major prize and two (2) minor prizes as outlined in clause 13 and 14 below.
- The best valid entry as determined by the judges, will win the major prize of:
- Two (2) General Admission tickets to the Sydney WorldPride 2023 Bondi Beach Party on Saturday 4th March 2023 (3pm to 10pm) at Bondi Beach valued at $289 per ticket;
- Two (2) General Admission tickets to Sydney WorldPride 2023 Rainbow Republic on Sunday 5th March 2023 (3pm to 10pm) at The Domain, Phillip Precinct valued at $209 per ticket; and
- AUD$2,500 awarded in the form of a prepaid credit card that the winner can choose to use towards any flights and/or accommodation required to take the prize.
Total value of the major prize is $3,496.
- The next two (2) best valid entries as determined by the judges, will each win the minor prize of:
- Two (2) General Admission tickets to Live and Proud: Sydney WorldPride 2023 Opening Concert on Friday 24th February 2023 (7pm to 9pm) at The Domain, Phillip Precinct value at $220 per ticket;
- Two (2) General Admission tickets to Sydney WorldPride 2023 Domain Dance Party on Sunday 26th February 2023 (3pm to 10pm) at The Domain, Phillip Precinct valued at $209 per ticket; and
- AUD$2,500 awarded in the form of a prepaid credit card that the winner can choose to use towards any flights and/or accommodation required to take the prize
Total value of each minor prize is $3,358.
All tickets are for adults aged 18 years or over. Prizes do not include flights and or any accommodation required to take the prize. Each winner and their guest will be responsible for making all travel arrangements required to take their prize. All prizes must be taken to coincide with the Sydney WorldPride 2023 event/s held in Sydney NSW on the dates and at the times indicated above.
- Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend, substitute or modify a prize.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prepaid credit card are not included. Any unused balance of the prepaid credit card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the prepaid credit card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the prepaid credit card.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or their guest) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- Total prize pool value is $10,212. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing TikTok or Instagram is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any of the Sydney WorldPride 2023 events are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner (and their guest) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Instagram Rules, which can be found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms and the TikTok Terms, Policies and Guidelines which can be found at https://ads.tiktok.com/i18n/official/policy/terms.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or TikTok. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or TikTok. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram or TikTok. Instagram or TikTok will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 17 003 274 655) of Level 47/680 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000.