Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Ltd
Win Tickets To SITG 2019 Giveaway
Conditions of Entry
In order to enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must:
- Read and consent to these Terms and Conditions;
- Answer the Game of Skill question set out on the @ Instagram; and
- Consent to sharing your details (full name and birth date as reflected on your Australian passport or Drivers Licence in order to receive the Prize) with Reckitt Benckiser
How to Enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the Game of Skill requirements:
- Follow the @ComeWithDurex Instagram page;
- Like the @ComeWithDurex promotional Instagram Post; and
- Comment on the promotional Instagram Post on @ComeWithDurex’s Instagram page answering what you’d pack in your Durex bum bag to Come Prepared for Splendour In The Grass 2019 (SITG 2019)
- All entries submitted will be eligible to win one prize of two (2) x 3 Day VIP Passes to Splendour In The Grass 2019 (SITG 2019) valued at $799 RRP each. Note, prize does not include accommodation or transport to SITG 2019. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in case an original drawn winner is ineligible.
Terms & Conditions Of Entry
- The competition’s entry form and related instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is promoted by Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Limited (ABN 17 003 274 655) of 680 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The competition is being run in Australia as a game of skill and is open to any person 18 years or over (Eligible Entrant). Only one entry per household is permitted. Employees and their immediate family members of Reckitt Benckiser are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, entrants must complete the Game of Skill questions set out within the @ComewithDurex Instagram. The winner will be judged by Reckitt Benckiser and chosen based on the most creative answer as selected by a representative or agent of Reckitt Benckiser. Reckitt Benckiser’s decision is final and no correspondence about the selection process will be entered into.
- The competition commences at 3:30PM AEST on 11 July 2019 and ends at 8:00AM AEST on 12 July 2019 (Promotion Period).
- Reckitt Benckiser reserves the right to verify the validity of entries including details of entrants and any other information relevant to the participation in this competition. Reckitt Benckiser also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for providing false information or tampering with the entry process in any way or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the @ComeWithDurex Instagram page. The one (1) winner will be contacted by a Durex Australia representative via an Instagram direct message and asked to share the relevant information to claim their prize (full name and birth date as reflected on your Australian passport or Drivers Licence). An agent of Reckitt Benckiser will send the prize to the winner via email. If the winner is unable to be contacted or redeem the prize by 2:00PM AEST on 12 July 2019, Reckitt Benckiser in its absolute discretion, may award the prize to the next closest winning entry.
- If for any reason the prize offered is unavailable, Reckitt Benckiser reserves the right to provide a prize of similar theme and equivalent value.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Reckitt Benckiser (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Reckitt Benckiser (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Reckitt Benckiser’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Reckitt Benckiser) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Reckitt Benckiser; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize
- It may be necessary for the Reckitt Benckiser to transfer data to another of the Reckitt Benckiser’s offices in another country, or to overseas entities such as our agents. Reckitt Benckiser will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that any personal information transferred overseas is kept securely and in accordance with the APP’s. Reckitt Benckiser also may use personal information for the purpose of sending Eligible Entrants direct marketing material. Eligible Entrants consent to receiving direct marketing material by entering this competition, but will be able to unsubscribe from any such communications if they wish.
- If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of Reckitt Benckiser this competition is not capable of running as planned, Reckitt Benckiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or amend these Terms and Conditions unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to any written directions under applicable law or from any regulatory authority.