Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Ltd
Win Tickets To SITG 2019 Promotion ("Promotion")
Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and Prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the Game of Chance requirements:
- Follow the @comewithdurex Instagram page; and
- Comment on the promotional Instagram Post on @comewithdurex’s Instagram page tagging the Instagram account of a person the Eligible Entrant would take to Splendour In The Grass
- All entries submitted will be eligible to win one of five prizes. Each prize includes two 3 Day General Admission Passes’ tickets to Splendour In The Grass 2019 (SITG 2019) valued at $415.00 RRP each and two corresponding camping passes valued at $135.00 RRP each. The Promoter may draw three additional reserve entries and record them in the order drawn in case an original drawn winner is ineligible.
- Total Prize pool value is $5,500.00 AUD RRP.
- Promotion commences on 00:01 AST on 10 May 2019. Entries close at 11:59 25 June 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The draw will take place at the Promoter's agents premises located at L4 10 Bond Street Sydney NSW 2000 on Wednesday 26 June 2019 at 13:00 AST. The first five eligible entrants drawn (from all entries submitted) will win. Winner will be notified via Instagram direct message. Winner will be announced on the @comewithdurex Instagram promotional post within 2 days of the draw via the Instagram details used on the winner’s entry (i.e. their profile handle). A list of winners will also be published on the Durex Australia Instagram Page (https://www.instagram.com/comewithdurex/).
- Winners are required to provide their full name and birth date as reflected on their Australian passport or Drivers Licence in order to receive the Prize. Failure to do so will result in the Prize being deemed invalid by SITG.
- Prize includes delivery to the email address as nominated by the winner following the Promoter’s winner announcement. Delivery will be made via email 7 days prior to the start of SITG 2019. Prize does NOT include flights or transfers.
- If the Prize is not claimed or an entry is deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible, an unclaimed Prize draw will take place at the Promoter's agent’s premises located at L4 10 Bond Street Sydney NSW 2000 on Thursday 27 June 2019 at 13:00 AST subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The same notification, publication and delivery method will apply as specified in the preceding clause for the original prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, date of birth and email address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
- Unlimited entries per person, only applicable where separate Instagram accounts are tagged in each comment.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed Prize draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever a Prize winner does not take a Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited by the Prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or to cancel or withdraw the Promotion after first having obtained written approval to do so from the relevant regulatory authorities.
- Unless expressly stated within these conditions of entry regarding all Prizes, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Promoter will deliver the Prizes to each winner at the email address provided by them in accordance with clause 9 within 10 days of the winners being decided, unless after making all reasonable efforts Promoter cannot contact any of the winners.
- Nothing in these conditions of entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (f) any tax liability incurred by a successful claimant or entrant and/or (g) a Prize or use of a Prize.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media including Facebook for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Ltd of L47 680 George St, Sydney NSW 2000. Ph:1800 022 046. NSW Permit No.: LTPS/19/34282